Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Monday, February 6, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Yesh! Moena has finally travelled to winter wonderland! Encountering strong winds, slippery paths and falling snowflakes that keeps getting into her eyes, she was battling hard to stay alive in the harsh conditions in order to build a snowman!

The first snowman I have ever build in my life. The warden asked me what's his name, I blurted out Snowy, so that became his name :X


Snow! That stays! My first time experiencing it! It just started snowing here...

I stayed outside until it was thick enough to build a snowman. I was playing at the car park because the snow there is cleaner, doesn't mix with soil.

My hall mates made snow angels on the floor.

Snow-cat, made by Marie and San-san, my flatmatez. 

Wishes I made for Kirameki Cafe

I think this car belongs to one of the warden?

I also made a bear :D

Snowy ran up to join them. I replaced his scissors with papers so that he doesn't go cutting up stuffs when I'm away.

The biggest snowman around, made by Yung. He even borrowed a shovel to build it.

I made some hot chocolate drink to warm myself up after all the fun in the cold, just like in the movies! ^_^ I even put my toes on the heater to warm them up, hehe.

P.S. I didn't really travel to Winter Wonderland, please don't take my words literally :X 
- Photos were taken on 4 Feb 2012 in Oxford -

No comments:

Post a Comment