Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Breakfast - Sweet & Spicy Strawberry Curry

It's winter now so a spicy + sweet strawberry curry with a heart shaped bread could warm me up when I'm feeling terribly sad on a valentine's day.
It seriously smells of strawberry....
My verdict: DELICIOUS!!!!

I'm not a fan of strawberry, but the curry recipe requires yogurt. Well, the only yogurt I have in the fridge was a strawberry yogurt... SO, that's how it ended up like tat! ^^"

And, i had a hot chocolate to go with it. Chocolates makes u feel better if u're feeling sad. I was on the verge of tears, that's y i'm not taking a pic of myself with the curry even though i'm all dressed up n ready for class. Well, it's not because I'm alone or far away from loved ones. Oh well, save the sad stories, enjoy the curry :)

I'm gonna bring some chocolate sweets to school to give out to my girl friends. 

This was edited from the manga page into a wallpaper by Liena. Lovely~!


Wishes from Kirameki's Headmaid  Airin 

~Happy Valentine's Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment