Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone~!

Hiya minna~! How's your Valentine's Day? It's not 14 Feb YET (another 30 mins to go) but I'll just post something today because I might be too lazy tomorrow XD

Here's a nice valentine picture for bleach fans out there~!
I think this pic is really sweet, you don't see guys holding chocolates like tat!!!
Which one is your dream date? :P

Me? I've already got a date with Saru-chan ^-^
The person who gave me this gift is at the other side of the world. But I'm not going to feel sad during Valentine's Day >.<

So, as usual, I like to celebrate special occasion with lovely food... 

Saru-chan & I are going to eat something special tomorrow! 

hehe...stay tune for more pics~!

またね!

P.S. I'm a bit lazy to post up London Anime Con 2012 pics & videos at the moment.... hopefully i'll do it after my scary exam on Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment