Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine Made Me Smile

14 Feb 2012, 8.50 pm I got a call from a lady who is looking for me to deliver something, but seems like she couldn't find my flat. So, I ran out without my jacket standing in the cold streets for a few minutes before the old lady showed up with a paper bag with a bouquet of flowers! I was shocked with the size of the bouquet & the roses itself! They were large and beautiful!

Beautiful flowers from Holland

 Admiring my present more I soon realised there's something else! Inside the bag consist of a box of chocolates!


Lovely box~

Bear-bear & Saru-chan tries to persuade me to share my chocolates with them by looking at me with cute expressions!
A half eaten chocolate. It's fine, smooth & tasty, with liquor in it.


Receiving these gifts landed a big smile on my face! You surprised me again! (♡◕ ‿ ◕♡)

Thank you Bao Bei!

I'm so glad I leave my relationship up to God! Everything becomes so unpredictable and each day I learn new things as well as being pampered by the person I love~

No comments:

Post a Comment