Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Monday, February 6, 2012

Orihime in Casual Cosplay - Bleach

Since it was snowing, I decided that night to do a photoshoot with the snow the next day. Well, I didn't really have any costumes with me yet, and I only had an orange wig. So, I dig deep into my closet and pulled out my leather jacket, something that reminds me of this version of Orihime.

This was an illustration from bleach manga, chapter 162. 

I turned a zara paper bag inside out and then cut some holes on it.

I made some ribbons out of gift papers and tape it with cello-tape so that it doesn't break that easily. As for the hair-clips, I bought it a few years back.

TaDa
 >v<

I love this character a lot! Finally get to bring her out! <3

The outdoor photos are still with my photographer, will get it probably next week or so :)

I hope to do more Orihime cosplays next time~! In different outfits!

Thanks for viewing! C'ya next time! 

~Orihime, signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment