Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Continue To Love

Valentine's Day is near the corner so here's a love poem:

Continue To Love

"After years of darkness,
through learning how to love myself,
I learned to love others,
And brought meaning to life.

So I mustn't forget how to love myself,
because that gave me strength,
purpose, and a bigger heart,
to love those I love around me.

And also because,
that's what makes him attracted to me,
and to fall in love with me
due the abundant love I have to give.

Through all these,
by loving myself,
it'll make me a better person
to fall in love with him"

✾◕ ‿ ◕✾

~ Written by Moena ~
~ Inspired by Isaac ♥ ~

Conclusion? I will still be myself and pursue my dreams to build a better future for us. Secondly, I will continue to enjoy and flourish in my innocent hobby when I have the time :) Thirdly, I will restrict my friendliness to all girls (only) out there~! I'm sorry I might be a bit COLD, hope I didn't put your heart on HOLD... (ok, it sounds like a silly rhyme I learned from Blue Rose XD)
Sincerely, 
Moena 

After reading it back, I was shocked! I sounded like a narcissist.. O.O" 

No comments:

Post a Comment