Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Brunch~ What to do with potatoes going bad soon?

I was really hungry after cleaning my room so I made myself some cheesy wedges~ 

Wuu... ok i know it doesn't look like wedges at all, more like fries ^^" 
Story behind the fries goes like that:

I bought 2.5kg of potatoes for £1 (yes I'm very kedekut, will only buy it when it's on sale XD)

There's too much of them for 1 person to finish within 1 week (expiry date is very near, obviously with products on sale). Most of them went into the curry, some when into frying with vegetables and some went to baked potatoes....
But there were still lots of them left!!!! 

OMG... they're going bad soon! I don't like to waste food!

What I did:
Peel all of them, cut them into thin sticks, cook them awhile by boiling them on the stove for 15 mins with salt. Then, let them cool and put them into the freezer~ Now I have my supply of fries :)

This morning afternoon I took them out and fried them in the frying pan with olive oil, salt, and paprika powder. I added a slice of cheese on top, and some soft cheese with garlic+onion+spices at the side....


おいしい~! :D~

No comments:

Post a Comment