Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Curry Udon カレー うどん

Well, with the leftover curry, I altered the taste and added some vege to make Kare Udon!

From the the leftover, I added a bit of water and more tomato ketchup & shoyu to bring the taste to a more sweetened but less spicy. Then I added more onions, leek, carrots, broccoli, and lettuce (doesn't go so well). Took out the vege and then cook the udon so that there is enough room for all these. Everything look so mushy but it's delicious!

My tummy is satisfied! >v<

Thinking bout it, I never really follow recipe instructions, i was too lazy XD I'll just read the list of ingredients and then start cooking whatever I can find in the fridge! And then I'll open my cupboard of ingredients, smell it, and then simply mix and match weird stuffs into it the pot until it taste good! Btw, this dish consist of a bit of wochester sauce, white + black pepper, paprika, chicken stock, sugar, balsamic vinegar and... I don't really remember already ^^"


No comments:

Post a Comment