Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quote of the Day

I have been watching mirai nikki when I eat my meals and I learned this very motivating quote from Minene in episode 16:

"Don't be too quick to give in to your weakness. If you don't have the strength, you can still fight on and miraculously reach your goal. Keep fighting on, even if it ain't worth much."

:)
-Eh what? I'm learning from a terrorist? uhm, I keep seeing her as a good guy so =3= But I think this anime is so mind twisting & unpredictable, I really don't know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. Plus there's too many scary scenes >.< I blame my Greek housemate who keep telling me it's nice. How can a son still be so calm after his father killed his mother? Well, it's exciting but it makes me have nightmares thinking of all the slashing & blood gore @_@"

No comments:

Post a Comment