Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Thursday, March 1, 2012

How I Actually Sleep Last Night

I felt like a total idiot! I actually kept the table lamp on when I went to sleep last night... it was glaring! I'm a person who can't sleep properly with lights on and I refused to put the blanket on top of my head which will defeat the purpose of keeping the lights on! I even forced myself to sleep in 1 position, back towards the wall so that I can see the whole room easily. Just like Gon & Killua at Greed Island, I was only half sleeping. I keep opening my eyes once in awhile to secure the surroundings =.=" At the end I didn't get much sleep until about 6am, I called Isaac and I was finally able to sleep after talking to him, and after switching the lights off <.<

P.S. I even put my digicam with the flash mode on beside my bed, in case I need it... I was thinking about fatal frame that time :X



No comments:

Post a Comment