Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tea Break

I'm so stressed with my proposal! It's my first time writing a business proposal and I think my writing skills are really bad, especially when it is going to be mark by a Highly Intelligent & Arrogant Smart Looking British Professor with so many experience in professional research papers. Not only that, it's going to be marked by a second examiner to make sure we meet up to the super high standards.... Orz.......

Okay, enough with my complaining... I'm rewarding myself a sweet tea break now :3 
- *laziness kicks in* -

I was digging treasure chests around my room in hope to find some black tea to go with milk but unfortunately I have non ( ̄^ ̄)

Oh, what have we here? 

Oh yea, I forgot I got these in Dec last year from the mail. I signed up for some free samples and they sent some to me.

Today, I'll be trying this: Cranberry, Raspberry, & Elderflower Fruity Tea

If you're wondering, those 2 figures are laser cut outs from fibreboard. The architect in the kitchen pass them to me when I was getting some hot water. He's a Vietnamese by the way, he said that (the one on the right) is a symbol representing traditional Vietnam girls. Seems like he cut out too many of these, he thought I was some little girl so he gave them to me ( ̄▽ ̄)

Wait for 7 minutes. Why? WATCH THIS VID! *commanding*

It's pinkish red~! 

It's such a pretty colour to drink, the taste is sweet and fragrant is really refreshing!

Seems like Twinings did not waste their sample on me, see~ so nice of me to write a blog post for them!

  If you want a tea sample from them, feel free click here (for UK only I think).

Okay, I'm done with my break, back to work!

Nerdy Moena signing off~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment