Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Friday, March 2, 2012

Refreshing Day

I slept 11 hours straight! With no disturbance or abrupt awakening by myself...a very good sleep *satisfied look* 

factors to my good sleep? :D 

I went to pastorate group last night and Susanne prayed for me.

Plus! I got a message from the Lord via Susanne.

That leaves the question, why was I attacked at the first place? I complained to asked God. He said it's to explore my weaknesses and for me to learn fear. By knowing fear I can stand up for those who doesn't have Him in his life who will be encountering something worst than what I felt. Owkay, I can't argue with that, even though I felt terrible the past few days =.= I want to complain more but He promised it will not happen again.

Well, waking up to a refreshing day~ I had this for breakfast!

Mandarin orange and vegetable soup...

Then I jumped on to the scale~ wippy~!! I lost 4kg since Chinese New Year!

I didn't really plan on dieting and I still munched on chocolates and cookies so I'm kinda surprised~! Must be the effect of fasting!

Well, excuse me, I'm off to the kitchen to fill more of my stomach, hehe~

Happy Moena signing off~


No comments:

Post a Comment