Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

White Day - Kansai Style?

Happy White Day minna! Well, I have a special post for today. Ah, unfortunately, it's not about white chocolate, though it's still about food XD It's my latest creation dish!!! ヽ(^◇^)/


+ Kansai Style Okonomiyaki + 

Ingredients: 

 - Batter -
1 cup flour
1 1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cube chicken stock (well, I don't have any dashi and have no idea where to get it) 
Shredded sweet potato (ok, I admit, it's supposed to be yam powder but I don't have any)
? sugar (no need! because the sweet potato will make it sweet :)
 ~> Mix these first to form the batter.

- Filling -
Sliced Cabbage
Sliced Leek
1 fish fillet stick, chopped in small cubes
1 egg (for each unit)
Doritos (I cheated, was supposed to use Tenkasu if you have it, or u could fry the batter in oil to get it, but the lazy me couldn't bother the extra work ;P )

- Toppings - 
BBQ / Brown Sauce (because I have no okonomiyaki sauce)
Salad Cream (I recommend mix it with Mayonaise)
Seaweed, cut into small strips
Katsuo bushi / Bonito Flakes (I wish I have some, it makes such good smell)

Ingredients~ some of them are missing from this pic though ^^"

 Mix them together when u want to fry. This mixture only contain 10 soup spoon of batter + enough vegetable to make a thick mixture. The rest? Keep in fridge for next meal!

Woah, looking good! The hardest part is to flip it over, and also to move it to my plate. I broke some of it D:
 After you flip it over, put some BBQ brown okonomiyaki sauce and let it cook for a moment. When it's almost done, put mayonaise & seaweed for the topping, and Bonito flakes if you have them.
完了だ ! It's done!

It shrinks so fast! (●^д^●)

  nyum nyum nyum, all for myself!  ω `=)

美味しいです!!! 

TOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was gone within 5 mins :X 

It was better than my expectations! Wow, I'm glad that I still have some in the fridge for my next meal!

It's really enjoyable to cook this, and even more enjoyable to eat it! hehe~!

Feel free to try this recipe~!



No comments:

Post a Comment