Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another Day in March


My meal for today~ 

Beetroot soup... but it actually taste like corn soup, I have no idea why =.=
Ingredients: Garlic, onion, meat, soy sauce, sugar, salt, beetroot (preserved in vinegar).

I was frying leek + carrot + onion + garlic vegetable dish to have it with rice. But when I opened the fridge to get the leftover rice, there was pasta instead of rice in my container... i actually forgot I finished the rice few days ago >.< rice takes too long to cook, I didn't want my dish to get cold so I fried the plain pasta noodles with pesto, mixed herbs, paprika powder together with some soy sauce and a small pinch of sugar. The taste is mild, so it goes really well with my salty vege dish!

Well well, enough about food :p I shall reveal some of my adventure log~

These pics are from my htc phone:

Spring has come~!!!! 
This is the amazing scenery outside my school hall!

It feels like ages since I last cam whore with my htc so here it is~! (´・ω・)

 This was taken 2 days ago. Before I went out and after I came home.

Oh yea, that day I went to BMW's Mini Cooper Plant

Heart of Mini~! 
I didn't get any pics inside the factory because it's not allowed. It's their intellectual property after all so I'd have to respect that. 

Another day, another post!

Moena, signing off~!

No comments:

Post a Comment