Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Enter Into Bleachverse

Bleach is one of my all time favorite anime, I feel like I've been growing up with it! LOLZ! Been with it for 5-6 years! The drawing, storyline, the many unique characters, and the anime's creativity all adds up attracting me to this anime. I'm a bit picky with anime at that time but this one easily caught my attention. Not to mention, they have the most awesome songs by numerous famous artist! Well there are some glitches and flaws in the plot but overall it's in one of my top 5 favorite anime list ^-^ 

I watch Anime when I eat my meals :)

I know I'm a bit lagging behind in the episodes - was waiting for it to pile up. Now I'm able to enjoy few episodes a day without trying to flip my table upside down whenever I have to wait a whole week for it to air.

Now, shall we have a tour in Bleach の世界 ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

One day, you found yourself as transfer student in Karakura Highschool.

And somehow you end up in the same class as Ichigo, Ishida, Chado, Mizuiru and Keigo. You were sitting in front of Chad and they seem to be making lots of noise behind so you turned around and look at them.

Keigo was grabbing Ichigo while saying to you: "Hey, transfer student! Make sure you don't piss off this orange haired deliquent. He is the scariest one in the whole school. Don't let his dumbness fool you. 

Ishida: "Aren't you the one pissing him off now?"
You muttered: "Err... thanks for the advice. I'll be careful not to talk to him." You blushed and quickly turn back towards the front of the class as you don't really know how to react, and you realised you've just muttered something stupid and regretted it. 

Ichigo: "Oi Keigo, stop scaring our new transfer student like that!" Ichigo jumps out of Keigo's grasp and  walked to the front of your table. "Ano...please don't believe what Keigo said, my name is Kurosaki Ichigo. Nice to meet you, please let me know if anyone bullies you in school since you're new and you look err...etto, how should I put it..."

"Shy and fragile." Ishida push his megane up and ended the sentence for him.

You look down to your desk and avoided ichigo's eyes, because you felt uneasy with those few guys staring towards you from the back, and the fact that Ichigo is talking to you so sincerely is not helping. You just want to be invinsible. And you were so embarrassed that what Ishida said was head on! So you just knod your head once and somehow shrink a bit, intimidated by ichigo's presence.  

Mizuiro: "Ichigo, aren't you the one scaring her now?" 

Chad knod once in agreement.

Ichigo look bewildered. "Mou!!!" (means fed up). "Will you guys drop it already?"

RINGGGG************** It's lunch time! 

Maybe they will rush off to lunch and forget about me.

And true to your thoughts, as your eyes were still on the desk, you heard the moving of chairs indicating they are leaving. Ishida spoke before the ringing even end, "Ichigo, let's go before all the good food gets taken. Or did your sister Yuzu-chan make any bento for you today?"

"Nope, she wasn't feeling so well yesterday so I told her I'll get my own lunch and prohibit her from waking up early today." Ichigo replied with soft words. You thought to yourself, this person is such a kind brother, wish you had one like him too.

Keigo: "Then what are we waiting for, let's go~!"

The rest of them headed for the classroom door while Ichigo called up to them, "Go ahead without me, I'll catch up later"

Ishida thought. 'Always the good guy eh'. "We'll see ya later". And they were gone, except the orange hair dude who is still staring at you.

"Ano   your name  -san, would you like to join me and my friends for lunch at the cafeteria? Since you're not familiar with any other classmates yet."

"Uhm,.. sumimasen, I brought my own bento today, I was thinking of eating in the garden." You are uneasy with guys, so you'd naturally avoid them.

"Sou ka." and he suddenly shouted, "Inoue, are you girls going down to the garden?" 

"Unhu" She nods merrily as she looks at Ichigo. "Well, bring her along will ya?" 

"Hai hai" Answered the girls.

- At the Garden -

Lunch break~ You're happy to have lunch with the girls from the class. Hmm, looking across to Orihime's bento, ah! Sausage with dark brown and clear yellow sauce? Your eyes stared at it for a moment wondering what is it and how does it taste like. 

Orihime either read your mind or noticed you were looking intensely at her sausage. "Nee~   your name   -san, would you like to try one of my sausage? It's really nice, I invented the recipe myself, it's sausage with chocolate and honey!"

You gulp and decline due to politeness. 

"Eh, you don't have to be shy   your name   -san. Here~" Orihime picked up the sausage with her chopsticks and leaned nearer to you. "Ahhh~!" It was too sudden, you opened your mouth by reflex >//w//< *You munch it with happiness* You're fond of sweet food yourself! The combination of the sausage + chocolate + honey taste was brilliant!!!

Tatsuki: "Oi Orihime, don't force people to eat your weird food! What if   your name   -san gets a stomach ache?"

"Hehee... she seems to be enjoying it." Orihime beamed. You smiled and knod your head in agreement while munching the sausage in the mouth :)

Chizuru: "Inoue, please feed sausage into my mouth too!" *Chizuru's pervert mode ON* O.O" 

Tatsuki glared at Chizuru, sending a 'hands off or I'll give you a beating' warning.


- Be part of the Kurosaki Family~!
Yuzu: "Have a seat nee-san~. I hope you don't mind the simple meal prepared"

Ichigo: "Yuzu, didn't I told you not to put so much strain on your body, you're still stick."

Karin: "I helped her out plus it's only a simple meal so it's not big deal."

Yuzu: "Don't worry onii-san, though I'm very happy you're so attentive of me." 

Meanwhile their dad was stuck to the door because he wanted to perform body checkup for you for free was over friendly towards you. Isshin is a doctor by the way.

- In Ichigo's Room -
 Kon is flying towards you shouting "nee-san~! Please save me" *trying to land on your soft spot :X

Kon was teasing Ichigo for bringing a girl into his room and being unfaithful to Rukia. Ichigo punches Kon mercilessly and blurt out that this and that is not related at all! They're only just friends!

 And lastly, gulp.... 

'Ichigo, why are you staring at me like that?' You think to yourself

Ichigo: "You look so stressed out"

Ichigo: "Cheer up!"
 
 *Ichigo suddenly nudge your forehead - even the screen shakes for a moment* Ehh!!!!
  
 
 
'Why is he giving me that kind of stare and smile?' *ba-dump*
*Ichigo is slightly blushing too* 

~Love is in the air~
(I saw this during one of the Karakura fight - epi 297)

Owkay, I could actually write forever and end up with panda eyes... I have the whole story unveiled naturally in my head but I don't have the time to write it properly, don't wanna end up with panda eyes tomorrow =.= I could have written out a whole bleach movie script! >v<

Seems like Bleach is trying to boost Ichigo's popularity, this is gonna make some fan girls scream (。≧∀≦)/ ~♥ Kyaa~

P.S. kof kof, luckily i'm not a die heart fan of ichigo... or else I shall be repeating that scene over and over again XD


Enjoy~


Author Moena, signing off~!

No comments:

Post a Comment