Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg?

I found this egg at MCM Expo Birmingham last week...
It hatched almost immediately on top of my legs on the way back since my aunt was driving extremely fast in her sports car XD 
(farewell to the good old days of hatching eggs on bicycle~!)

I was a bit disappointed because I couldn't keep her as an egg until Easter today. Togepi was too afraid I might eat her since I love to eat so much :X

 Here's Togepi showing off her moves! Togepi uses Metronome! $@%#RANDOM@$^@$
Chocolate Temptation!

Togepi thinks to herself 'owh, I can use these as weapons'.
Moena: "Please stop turning my chocolates & jelly beans into your attacks!" =.="

- the end -

P.S. Oh yea, there's some pics on MCM Expo Birmingham at my Facebook. I was too lazy to blog about it, as with the previous cons, gomen ne~ Feel free to tag yourself and your friends inside. 


バイバイ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment