Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Loot!

My wigs have arrived! As you know, I ordered some wigs from ebay last month because I was trying to cut my own hair and messed up :X.

These are the wigs I ordered were from different sellers but they're both very cheap, it was on discount and the other one comes with free shipping.
A long black partially curly wig and big curly brown wig~

I was so happy to get it and finally I have a bit spare time to try it on. Here's my camwhoring photos with my lovely wigs~!

The wig I received has a lighter colour than the one in the seller's photo. The curl was different but anyways I like this colour more! >v<

This one was extremely curly! I was speechless when I took it out. I guess the seller must have stole the photo from somewhere else. It's like a totally different style! But then, I kinda like this style too ♥

Nya~ so fun! I felt like a totally different person whenever I get to put on different wigs~ v(●´U`●)v


Happy with my new (pretend it's my real) hair~!


- またこの次までね~! -

No comments:

Post a Comment