Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sushi With My Sis :)


I have some leftover sushi making materials from Valentine's Day so me & my sis decided to make our own sushi for dinner today :)

Resisting the urge not to eat first :D~~~

This is my favourite! Tamago sushi!!! So proud I made the egg myself :3

See see! Chuka hotake, ebiko, tuna & corn+crab mayo!!!

Heart & Clover on our sushi~

Inari paradaisu~! 


Stomach grumbling already... hey sis, can i eat my dinner now? It's 9pm already n i'm so tired n sleepy...

Bento for my sis to bring to work the next day. Can u see the kuma & usa in the middle? Cute leh! My sis made them, not me ;p

So happy with her bento ^-^

Mr. Tamago says 'hi~!'
See... still so happy when he's about to be eaten by me >v<

No comments:

Post a Comment