Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Reality Is A Toughie - Valentine's Day Post

It feels like I've been taking reality more seriously nowadays. It is tough to live up to so many expectations. I know recently just these few months I have started to open up my heart and it caused me to shed so many tears. All those years of running away from reality was fun with no worries. Sometimes I really doubt if I've made the wrong choice or not. But I know, running away forever is not a good choice. I know very well this is my purpose in life. So I gotta stay tough! I need to endure all those tears. Just like any RPG game, I have to Level up faster and move forward!!! I need to grow stronger! Need to polish up my weakness! I promise I will learn!

Sometimes I feel stressed not being able to become the person you want me to be >.<
Please be kind on me Dear Valentine! I will do my best to become a lady!


Wish there will be many more happy days ahead!

My mood feels better now...Time to go make a secret weapon! :)

Happy Valentine's Day minna~! \^_^/

No comments:

Post a Comment