Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sanji

First thing when I saw this version of Sanji cosplayed by Kaname in Anime Festival Asia (AFA) 2011 in Singapore I was like....

 "I wanna see him getting nosebleed!" Ahahaha! I guess once in awhile it's good to see Kaname nosebleed rather than the other way around right? :D

New World One Piece: Nami (by Usagi) and Sanji (by Kaname). Both of them look awesome!
Photo taken from ValeforHo, please go to her site!


YesH, I wanna see him like tat! :3 Sanji got nosebleed just from looking at Nami!

Wish I can cosplay with Kaname and Usagi one day... it's every cosplayers' dream! :X (aiks, I'm only speaking for myself, please don't hit me)

FYI, I didn't go to AFA, I'm stuck with a mission in Oxford at the moment. Currently facing a tough battle with a creature that looks like a horrible assignment right now ^^"

Moena signing off! C'ya next time! ~*zwosh*~

No comments:

Post a Comment