Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tribute To Tinkerbella

My hamster passed away...2 days ago
(i just found out now from my sis >.<)


Kush Kush.... did you come to oxford to visit me before you go up to heaven? I miss you... I thought i can still make it back in time to see u in Christmas, i guess it's time.

It's been 2 yrs,

I love you, even though I am not your first owner, but the time I spent with you had made you so special in my heart...You are so smart and so adventurous, I love it when u're being so cute in your own unique way. You always got me worried whenever you escape from your cage and eventually came back looking for me after a few days, you know where i would be waiting, I like how you tug my toes to tell me you're hungry. I know you love chinese pork buns. I always shared some of them with you. I hope these 2 years you had fun with me and my family too. I'm so sorry I'm not there for you during the transition.





The fun times and naughty times


You're an awesome ham ham to me... I miss u kush kush....

Goodbye Tinkerbella Lipman Liew. Wait for me in Heaven!

~With Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment