Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Friday, November 11, 2011

Ultimate Pocky Day 11.11.11

It's 11.11.11~! A special calendar year, it'll  never occur again! (at least not in my lifetime ;p)

So how did I celebrate it? With FOOD of coz~! It is the Ultimate Pocky Day~! This requires a massive eating of pockies~!!!! I cant find pocky here so I'll make do with MIKADO instead. Ok I confess, I had been eating mikado for supper a day earlier.   

Pocky feast! 

Today, the first thing I did when I woke up is - munch on a pocky! bcoz the leftover from last night is just bside my bed... so unhealthy :X

That's not enough to fill my stomach of course, so I prepared a proper breakfast before going for classes. 

TaDa~~~~

Pockies again! With bread, hotdogs and cheese~! Yum yum! 
I'll call this 'Triple 11.11.11' breakfast lunch~!!!! *i woke up late*
  

Yes I ate the pockies with bread. It was delicious~!!!!!



 My new recipe~! YAY!

 Then the hotdogs should be eaten like this.

Hotdogwich :D

(◕ ω ◕)v

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Moena's facts~ 
1) Pocky was branded as Mikado here, but they're both from glico. 
2) November 11th is also known as 'Remembrance Day' or 'Poppy Day', sounds like Pocky right? 
3) Google obviously celebrate Remembrance Day instead of Pocky Day: 


I see people wear this poppy flower on their chest as a sign of remembrance of the official ending of World War I, 'to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty.' - (Wikipedia). 
People are more solemn today, I feel guilty being so cheerful (as always) while eating my pocky today >.<   

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Here's some amazing ads of pocky / mikado :D

Edgar showed me this one 

They make eating pocky seems so cool! 

わかいね~!  



hetalia version O.O

あなたも私もポッキー!!!!

Everybody! POCKY!!!!

1 comment: