Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

~ Worm Attacking Facebook ~

Oh no! Worms seem to be invading Facebook!!! 

Help! My friends were turned into worms!!!!

I can't believe this!!! O.O

So colourful eh?

I found it kinda cute.... but worms aren't supposed to be cute! :P

They should be scary!!! Like this >v<

My Matryoshka Anago!
There is a reason for this colour :)

I've been wormed too! Have you?

___________________________________________
P.S. These wormies should bee called eel instead because 'anago' means salt-water eels ^^" 
Oh, you wanna create your own anago? But don't know how? Here's the link to anago maker: http://anago.crap.jp/ 

I wonder how long will we be infected? Someone please cast CURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment