Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Sunday, October 30, 2011

+ Happy Halloween Everyone +


This year? My course mates were all not in the mood of celebrating due to our scary presentation this coming Tues and our very packed study schedule ate up most of our time. Many things for me to do too! So, this is how I'm celebrating my Halloween - At Halloween Town~! 

On my arrival, I noticed my appearance were slightly altered. I had a weird hair accessory, a pair of wings, and some razor sharp teeth!!! RAWR! Let me suck your blood! XD

I met up with Zero and Donald, they joined my party immediately~ We went around exploring and made friends with some Heartless! They said it's Halloween, their very special day so please don't whack them on this day~! 

Aww... alright then, I'll pass the message to Sora and Goofy! 

Well, what shall we do then? Oh yeah, let go trick-or-treat at Jack & Sally's House!

Let's hope there's some pumpkin soup there~! I'm starving~!

- - - - - - - -

Treats I got from my Japanese friend Kanan~! They're all so delicious! Especially the mochi with peanut coated layer! Yum yum! Arigatou!

- - - - - - - -

C'ya guys~! Hope you had fun during Halloween too!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment