Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Just A Green Apple

Hello minna~! I know I've promised a new ADVENTURE soon but it's not about a place or location this time... It's a bout obtaining an item....

"Moena picks up a Small Green Apple" (music playing in the background) :D

Uuu... wat's that? Let's check inventory....a green apple should look like this...

But no... there's NO such thing in my inventory...

Okay, I find this amusing. Even the packaging which sends the green apple is green!


Now are you curious what kind of green apple am I talking about now? Err, of course you all would have known it's and 'Apple' product by now...

I won an iPod Shuffle recently ^_______^
 
TADA!!!!

It was this small in the box... 
I forgot to snap a pic of mine in the packaging box, too excited to open it ^^"

The package was so SMALL that I doubt if the postman might have stolen the device and left the charger in there just to mock me, ahahaha!!!

....
(pls excuse my silly wild thoughts)
....

So, exactly how did I get it for free?

Well, Moena was out and surfing FB one day and found a cadbury website. It has some facebook contest so I just join in with an 'enni minni small hope' that I'll get the first prize.... the iPhone...

Turns out... I did get First Prize!!! But... it was for a different category D:

Week 3 FIRST PRIZE WINNER!!!!  *clap clap clap*

But funny, I remembered I entered the contest during the 4th week....... I think I'll just keep quiet for now >v<

I'm definately gonna equip my Green Apple when I go jog next time!

P.S. I dont know why it's sent to me by Kraft instead of from Cadbury. Same company perhaps?

re-edit: (I found this when I was spring cleaning, scanned it before I threw it away) wow, my green apple is worth USD 100?

New item recorded in travel journal! Cheers to being an FB addict! XD Adious amigo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment