Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Monday, April 18, 2011

Eat Sleeping

OK! Lets try to imagine this scene:

Moena was eating her breakfast, then all of a sudden she was SO QUIET.
You turn to look at her and you noticed both of her eyes were CLOSED! 
Then she fell to the chair beside her with a THUD!
and she became unconscious...she is now DREAMING~~~

First thing that comes to my mind is...."I CAN SLEEP WHILE EATING LIKE ACE FROM ONE PIECE!!! WAHHH!!!! THIS KIND OF THING REALLY CAN HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, LOL!" And then I continued eating my fried mihun and pork bun :D

Ace's Sleeping Disorder

Well, the person who witness this didn't find it funny... my eldest sis was SHOCKED! Okay, that was the first time I fainted for THAT long O.O" shocked me for awhile too! I was actually having gastric pain during Sunday morning after my church, so we went home for breakfast and the pain suddenly shot up to my head and the next thing I realised, I was dreaming and then nee-san kept shaking me and shouting my name. I was wondering why she kept shouting my name so loudly, in my head I thought I still haven't gotten out of my bed to start off my day. 

Eventually I decided not to go to my usual weekend Japanese class in case I'd faint again, I kinda felt a bit terrified coz nothing like that had happened to me before. I am a STRONG GIRL u know :p I was scolded by my beloved for drinking too much coffee and milky tea (they cause gastric in the stomach), yes I know I am very stubborn, now that it had terrified me.... I SWEAR THAT I SHALL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 1 CUP OF COFFEE AND TEA within 1 week :) 

I went to see the doctor, the doc treated me like someone who has gastric frequently... 
O.O I 'Orz'
How can someone who love food so much like me have gastric?!?!?!?
I did found out the fainting was normal in gastric cases, it even has a name - "Acute Epigastric Pain". The real reason why I'm having gastric is unknown though... probably because i didn't eat MEAT the night before XD i was having a big bowl of leaves salad for my dinner :3


P.S. Kirameki Cafe had Seifuku (School Uniform) Day on the 16th April 2011, it seemed very fun! Maids in School Girl Uniforms!!!!! MOE!!!!
I grabbed this from Meido Haruhi's FB album :D (haruhi-chan, i know i took this without permission, pls dont hit me with your lollipop >.<)

And just to share this link,
it's written by Tetsuro Takahashi, a Japanese Journalist who came all the way to the Land Below The Wind just to visit Kirameki Cafe! He wrote quite a lot about the cafe and he uploaded quite a number of photos, including directions on how to locate the cafe. By the way, the page is written in Japanese. If you can't read Japanese, you can select to Google translate it but sometimes the sentences doesn't make sense ^^" 

それで おわります~!

What kind of adventure shall Moena encounter next?

No comments:

Post a Comment