Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Birthday Gift ~ Cosplay Gen#05

Yohoo!!! 

Owkay, I know I'm not supposed to be here (with my homework pile at the corner) BUT!

I'm too happy and over the moon~!!!! 

Well, I was feeling a bit sad while leaving Birmingham to come back to my new place in Oxford (still needs so much unpacking and cleaning to do). It feels so homey in Birmingham with my sis that I felt so lonely and sad to return to Oxford.... I didn't know if I have the strength to work hard in my tough study here and to live alone all by myself. And so yesterday night and this morning I prayed earnestly for happy days and strength to face another day.

And look what arrived at the post when I went back to check on my old place! Prayers answered!


My hands were shaking!  This is not supposed to arrive at my old address! Way back in April I've already asked them to send it to Birmingham since I knew that I will be moving in June. In my head I was thinking, 'what if I didn't go back to my old place to check the post?' 'Did this happened by coincidence to cheer me up?' But I want to think it was God's plan! 

Super happy!!!! My very own copy of Cosplay Gen #05

This was my first time buying a book so expensive that is not study related. I have this weird logic that spending RM300 on study material or reference book is OK but spending >RM10 on a magazine is a foolish waste of money even though it's for myself =.=" My stupid logic had also forbid me to buy lots of things that I really wanted but don't really need like figurines T.T So, I had to make an excuse to buy it, for my birthday! Hah! Debating with the voice from inside... gosh how annoying!

It came with free stickers!



Saw some familiar names inside! Hexlord won the photography contest with a photo on Lucy (cosplayed by Byou) taken in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

And Shiro Ang's photography advice. His photos always bombard my FB homepage coz it's so amazing!

Next time then only I will blog about how I spend my birthday... Since my happy mood is back, I have to get some things done or else I will feel guilty to my inner conscience! LOLZ! 

Oh ya, before I go away, I've been wanting to express my joy and gratitude to all my family, friends, or just people who only know me by name in the virtual world but has made a difference to my birthday this year by sending me a simple birthday wish! All of them count and mattered to me! Thank you all!!!!


~ Have a nice day minna ~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment