Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Saturday, June 23, 2012

- My Birthday 2012 -

SATURDAY 
(16TH JUNE)

Early in the morning, my Pickles woke me up and surprised me with a birthday card~!
Aww... Little Miss Sunshine card~ 

She told me she's Little Miss Busy. She even showed me the clip on youtube about that character, lolz!  By the way, I call my sis Pickles and she calls me Mina-chan ^ ◡ ^


This card comes with a badge


Birthday Breakfast! Nothing special but I enjoyed it :) There's some leftover sushi from the day before, peach, mango, scones, and chocolates!
Scones~~~These are really delicious! Pickles got it from somewhere that's really famous for it, I forgot the name already. It's nothing like the cheap supermarket ones that I'm so scared of XD
Actually today Pickles is supposed to bring me to Alton towers to play! It's a theme park nearby. But unfortunately, it rained T_T

So, during noon time I helped Pickles to clean her house. We also went Sainsbury's and Aldi to get  some ingredients for tomorrow. We even got lots of ice-creams! 

Later we went bowling with friends to make up for the Alton Tower...

By the way, I'm not a good bowler O_O" I think I'm going to embarrass myself >.<;

Ok, let's get the bowling game started~! Oh wait, what is this?
Woah~ a 4 star dragon ball!
Challengers!
Wah, all so pro!

I'm the last for both games! Eh! Same score summore!

(○´∀`○)
Although I got the lowest score, think I bowl quite well today... compared to the last time which was about 50 plus points ^^"

Later we played pool as well as this little machine here:

This is one supper addictive machine... I wasted lots of 10p here! :X
 I think I have to stay far far away from this kind of machine next time...

Next stop, dinner time at T.G.I. Friday~! Yipee~ This is my first time going to TGIF!

There were a lot of people that, perhaps it was a weekend? We were asked to wait 30 minutes which seem like an hour... We were given this while we wait, I'm so curious with this thing...
Beeper?
I got bored of the beeper and then set my eyes on this! Wowzers! It's a Harley Davidson! They use it as a decor? OMG

 After I got bored of the bike, I ran around looking at the interior design. The decorations were amazing! I had to take pictures of them! 

See~ Cool right!

 I ordered an OREO Milkshake! It was so delicious! 

The starter and meals we had.
By the way, I took a photo of everyone's dish except mine! I forgot to take a picture of my super rib dish!!! D: Obviously I'm in a hurry to dig in! It was really a superb dinner! 

After we finished our meal, something happened.... Suddenly it was all a blur! I remembered something like one of the staff came up to me and asked me to stand up on the chair! O_O" In my head I was like 'Did I do something wrong? Why are you punishing me?' 

Turns out, the waiters at TGIF wanted to sing their special birthday song to me! And I was presented with the birthday cake! Although I was really embarrassed... I was really touched~ 

The service at TGIF is really good, the waiters are really polite and considerate. They still pay lots of attention to you even though the whole place was quite crowded!

What a wonderful celebration~! 

Oh wait, there's still more~ 


✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

SUNDAY 
(17TH JUNE)

BBQ time~!

My relatives came to celebrate my birthday with me at my sis' place. BBQ is really fun! Except it rained occasionally so we kept running in and out the house, lolz! 

My cute aunty~!

My aunt and uncle got this ultimate cupcake for me~! ♥ The candle can even sing by itself! So cool! (☆∀☆)゚  

Family~!

yum yum~!

WOW!!! :D~~~

Burger patties underneath!

Gifts I got from my cousin and my other aunt.

This post explained my fat fat tummy right now...hahaha! 

We did team up for Mario on Wii to exercise our fingers! LOLZ!

After my relatives and friends left, Pickles and I played Mario until midnight... It was so much fun! Then we chatted about games on the bed before we sleep... We reminiscent our young gaming times - we talked about Diablo I, II, and I told her how I was so sad I couldn't play III with my current laptop. She even remembered I was so fond of Icewind dale! Eventually the disc got faulty and I never finished the game, I kept re-playing it until it reaches the faulty part. Aww I miss that game now! I still remember I named those characters Xena, Gabriel, and Hercules! It's a game that plays with six characters which gets too confusing and the characters will run by themselves and get killed sometimes =.=

Thanks to my lovely sis who organised and planned everything for me to have a great birthday weekend!

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

Oh ya, this is from last year's birthday but I've never really posted it yet! I was too busy that time, eheh. Book Town took this photo and gave it to me as a birthday present last year:

TaDa~!!! Airin as Miku!!!! ♥  ♥   ♥  
(I edited the lighting a bit)

Good things must be shared(♡´∀`♡)Thanks Eva! 

~ Ciao ~

No comments:

Post a Comment