Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Songstress Yuna Photoshoot

Okay, this photoshoot is a last minute one. It was supposed to be an outing to Sutera Harbour for swimming with my family and cousins on Christmas day. Well my sis Becky and cousin Grace wanted to do some shots. I was sick, can't go for swimming so I gladly tagged along for the photo session. We grabbed our costume and transformed into our characters at the hotel room. 

Mum wanted me to spend some quality time with my family and cousins so this photoshoot is ideal. We had Rachel and Peggy along to help out. 

My cosplay: Songstress Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2)










Peace pose with Rikku!

P.S. I was too lazy to watermark all the photos :P

Yuna signing off~!



2 comments: