Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yakisoba Pan!

Ah, time to EAT! My favorite pastime and hobby! LOLZ! 

Since I had some fried noodles left from the previous meal where I made some noodles for the Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki, I decided on that meal. I took it out from the fridge, heat it up and realized it's not enough to make me full! So what do I do? HAH, I decided to eat it with bread! 

Yakisoba + bread = Yakisoba pan!

I spread some okonomiyaki (or brown) sauce on the toasted bread and just put the yakisobapasta on top.


TaDa~ 


Yakisoba Recipe:
Noodles (use soba, but since I don't have them, I used pasta)
Onion
Garlic
Sliced Cabbage and Carrots (I don't have it :X)
Sliced Meat (I was too lazy XD )
Okonomiyaki Sauce (Or just use Brown Sauce)
Ketchup
Soy sauce
Paprika Powder
Black Pepper

Owkay, I know this is a very lazy yakisoba pan attempt. Next time I'll cook a better version when I have time to go shopping for ingredients. See ya!

じゃさよなら~!


No comments:

Post a Comment