Log post: Moena's Adventure in Reality

Log Post: Moena's Adventure in Reality
Hello Wanderer! Would You Like To Join Me In My Adventures & Discoveries in The World of Reality?
15/3/11 : Moena has changed her Blog Layout. Nice? ^-^

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bunny Days~!


There's a football soccer field in my school just like any other normal schools. But wait! What are those fluffy brown things over there? Bunnies! OMG! 

Three little bunnies on the field~~~

This is not a typical thing that I get to see everyday! 

Woah more bunnies at the side, big and small! So many of them! And squirrels too! My mouth just got wider because I just discovered a forest path in my school. WOW.... I wonder where it'll lead me?

I walked around the area to kill some time while waiting for the next bus which will be due in 40 minutes. Nobody come out here much so it's kinda eerie. I found many of these holes on the floor. Are they rabbit holes?  

Too bad it's not big enough for me to climb in, I've always wanted to go down the rabbit hole into the fantasy world like the one in Alice in Wonderland! >v<

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

~ Meal time ~
When I got home hungry, I made omurice for my lunch.

Obsessed with bunnies, I tried to draw a bunny figure on the omelette.... 

BUT.... 

I PHAILED!

(╯°□°)╯︵( .□.)

The squeezer in uncontrollable!!! It squirts a massive amount of ketchup at the speed of light and the flow will stop so suddenly. I was so sad because I specially got this ketchup bottle to draw nicer omurice drawings. 

SIGH... here's my scary result:
Mistakes do happen. Even when I tried to fix it, it was not cute at all! T.T 
I don't have any inspiration at the moment and my stomach was grumbling noisily. 

Oh well~ Let's eat the scary bunny! 

Honestly, I think thousand island taste better with the omelette compared to ketchup :P

By the way, I'm listening to Bunny Days by Milky Bunny (Tsubasa Masuwaka) at the moment ♥


my youtube playlist is just like an MTV channel playing in the background ^-^ 

Yes, I do get annoyed at those advertisements interrupting my songs.

That's all from me today~! 

~ *Bunny Moena bouncing away* ~
ぴょん

(\_/)
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment